AUDREY KLEIN RESEARCH LINKS
- Klein, A. A., Nelson, L.M., & Anker, J.J. (2013). Attention and recognition memory bias for alcohol-related stimuli among alcohol-dependent patients attending residential treatment. Addictive Behaviors, 38, 1687-1690.
- Klein, A.A., & Anker, J.J. (2013). Computer-based recovery support for patients receiving residential treatment for alcohol/drug dependence: relationship between program use and outcomes. Telemedicine and e-Health, 19, 104-109.
- Klein, A.A., Slaymaker, V.J., Dugosh, K.L., & McKay, J.R. (2012). Computerized continuing care support for alcohol and drug dependence: A preliminary analysis of usage and outcomes. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 42, 25-34.
- Klein, A.A., Slaymaker, V.J., & Kelly, J.F. (2011). The 12 Step Affiliation and Practices Scale: Development and initial validation of a measure assessing 12 step affiliation. Addictive Behaviors, 36, 1045-1051.
- Klein, A.A., Slaymaker, V.J. (2011). 12-step involvement and treatment outcomes among young women with substance use disorders. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 29, 204-218.
- Klein, A. A., Stasiewicz, P.R., Koutsky, J.R., Bradizza, C.M., & Coffey, S.F. (2007). A psychometric evaluation of the Approach and Avoidance of Alcohol Questionnaire (AAAQ) in alcohol dependent outpatients. Journal of Psychopathology & Behavioral Assessment, 29, 231-240.
- Klein, A.A. (2007). Suppression-induced hyperaccessibility of thoughts in abstinent alcoholics: a preliminary investigation. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 45, 169-177.